Building an track day 66-70 Falcon or daily driver, weight reduction is key, installing the Powered RRS GT rack will save you 9¼lbs
66-70 US Falcon STEERING PARTS
The RRS powered 66-70 Falcon GT Rack is a complete package, RRS supply everything you need to install. In your Mustang rack pack you will get the rack, the brackets, the internal column kit, a set of interactive instructions and a 5 year comprehensive warranty.
Simple to install, no special tools machining or fabrication fits to stock Falcon steering locations.
- Stainless steel braided hoses with air craft quality end fittings.
- High pressure line up to 5000lbs of pressure, low pressure line 6 “ longer for easy application and up to 3000lbs of pressure.
US Toll Free 866 597 4662
The RRS Advantage
- Billet construction
- Full 11/16 thread engagement
- High grade steel sleeve
- Positive link between inner & outer tie rod ends
- Includes 4 locking nuts
Return to 66-70 Falcon Index Page
The Complete Package
- The RRS manual GT Rack is a complete package & RRS supply everything you need to install. In the RRS pack you will get the rack, brackets, internal column kit, full installation instructions, after sales service, & a full 5 year warranty.
- Building a drag car or a drift, weight reduction is your goal, installing the Manual RRS GT rack will save you 6.6kg or 14.5lbs
- 3 turns lock to lock equal to 16:1 steering box ratio
Bump Steer Correction
- The RRS manual rack is the only rack with bump steer correction, up to 70% of bump steer can be eliminated.
The Little Extras
- RRS kits come with spacers to combat engine sag out, grease nipples for the inner tie rods.
- Simple to install, no special tools, no machining or fabrication, fits to stock steering locations